McKnights Cleaning trading as vacatecleans.com.au
Terms & Conditions
McKnights Cleaning trading as vacatecleans.com.au
Bookings and Quotes
1. The Company provides a range of Services in relation to cleaning as set out in the Company website (“the Service(s)”).
2. For all Service(s) provided by the Company, these Terms and Conditions will be incorporated and form part of the agreement between the Client and the Company.
3. The Client may make a booking for a Service to be provided in person, by telephone, email or on the Company website.
4. Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of quote.
5. Prices quoted are based on the experience of the Company and are estimates only based on information supplied by the Client.
6. The Client must inform the Company if the Service is for an ‘end of tenancy’ Service, and whether there will be reasonable access to electricity and water. Any failure to supply the utilities at the time of the Service may result in cancellation of the Service (and a cancellation fee as set out below), or a reasonable increase in the cost of the Service.
7. If at the commencement of the Service (or during the course of the Service), it becomes apparent that the actual cost of the Service is greater than the quote provided by the Company, then the Company will advise the Client of the adjusted cost, and the Client shall have the option of having the Service completed at the increased cost or pay the amount quoted without the Service being completed.
8. Unless stated otherwise, all prices and quotes for Services are GST inclusive.
9. Any cancellation, suspension or postponement of Service must be advised to the Company at least 24 hours before the Service is due to be performed. The Company will use its’ best endeavours to reschedule the Service upon such a request from a Client.
10. In the event that the Client does not provide 24 hours notice to the Company, the Client will be charged, and hereby agrees to pay, a minimum of two hours cleaning fee (“cancellation fee”) for administration fee in lieu of the Service.
11. In the event that the Client does not provide access to the premises to enable the Company to undertake the Services, the Client hereby agrees to pay a cancellation fee as per clause 8 hereof to the Company.
12. Unless agreed otherwise, terms are strictly payment in full prior to commencement of Service. Payment may be made by bank transfer or cash.
Bank details are:
Name: Kate Kapoglis
13. If the Company agrees to provide the Service on an ‘invoice after’ basis, then the Client agrees to pay in full within seven (7) days of the invoice date.
14. Any outstanding accounts will be charged with a late payment fee of $15 at the end of the first calendar month after payment is due and then interest will be charged at the rate of 10% per annum on any outstanding amount.
15. In addition to the late payment fee and the interest payable on any outstanding amounts, the Client, by accepting the quote agrees to indemnify the Company for all legal costs on an indemnity basis in connection with any dispute settlement procedure or any legal action taken in relation to recovery of any debt owing to the Company.
Exclusions and Limitations
16. The Client acknowledges that the result of any Service provided by the Company cannot be guaranteed in advance. The end product of any Service may be dependent upon a multitude of factors outside the control of the Company. This may include but is not limited to any existing dirt, stains, discolouring, fading, damage, wear or tear that cannot be completely cleaned or removed, whether apparent prior to cleaning or not.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Company will not be responsible in relation to any damage to personal possessions, goods, fixtures, fittings, or other items of value, whether intrinsic or sentimental. The Client on entering this agreement confirms that they are responsible for ensuring that all of the above are covered by insurance prior to engaging the Company to provide Services.
18. Any incident or event that the Client considers the Company may be liable for, must be advised to the Company within 24 hours of the incident or event.
19. The Client and the Company agree that the Company will only be liable in relation to its’ statutory obligations in relation to the quality or condition and warranties of its’ Services.
20. The Company hereby acknowledges that to perform the Services the Client may need to provide confidential information to the Company. The Company undertakes that it will not use such information provided other than necessary to provide the Services.
21. The Company further undertakes to take such measures as is necessary to keep the information confidential.
22. The Client shall be entitled to terminate this agreement by providing at least 24 hours notice to the Company.
23. The Company shall be entitled to terminate this agreement by providing at least 24 hours notice to the Client.
24. The parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria in relation to this agreement
25. The Client agrees that if any term or provision of this agreement is held invalid, void or unenforceable then that provision will be considered severable and the remaining terms and provisions shall continue to be binding.